However, you should be aware that if you choose not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act).
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of personal data processing in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force at all times that which is published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website https://mypuntacanaholidays.com, uses its own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Cookies publicitariasThese are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: This website https://mypuntacanaholidays.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adjust your browser settings so that it rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must take into account that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and computer you use because, as we have mentioned above, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265